Brighten any party with this easy chocolate bark recipe. The colorful M&M's and sprinkles will add touch of color and a fun texture to the silky chocolate. With a few simple steps, you can get creative and make a tasty chocolate treat for friends, family, or even just to snack on yourself!
Easy Rainbow Chocolate Bark Recipe
- 1 package of candy melts (I used Wilton's) or 2 cups of Chocolate Chips
- 3 tablespoons of M&M's
- 1 ranbow sour belt roll or 3-4 strips
- Rainbow Sprinkles
- Line a baking sheet with foil or wax paper. If you decide to use foil, make sure to butter it or add spray because it is a little stickier than wax paper. Set the pan aside.
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler and stir until completely metled and smooth. Pour the melted chocolate onto the prepared pan and smooth with a spatula.
- Quickly top with your toppings. Lightly press the M&M's into the chocolate while it is still warm so they don't fall out.
- Let the chocolate bark cool. I placed mine in the freezer for about 15 minutes. Then, remove the foil or wax paper with the chocolate on it and begin to break into pieces. If you want to be more precise, yu can use a knife.
The best part about this recipe is that it combines a lot of different candies and textures. You can customize it with your favorite color M&M's or add an extra candy for a specific holiday. The video below is when we added Lucky Charms to make the bark into a St. Paddy's day themed treat.
Enjoy this delicious chocolate holiday bark with friends or bring it to a party! The candy adds color, texture and a great sweetness to compliment the rich chocolatey flavor.